Pan-fried sea bass offers a quick and easy meal. Perfect for midweek cooking. Vibrant courgette noodles make a simple, low-carb side for this flavour packed fish recipe.
Pan-fried sea bass with lime, coriander & chilli
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 sea bass fillets, skin and bones removed
- 2 medium courgettes, spiralised
- 1 lime, juice & zest
- Small bunch coriander, finely chopped
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a frying pan. Add the garlic and chilli and fry for a few seconds until fragrant, then add the sea bass. Fry on a medium heat for 4-5 minutes, basting with the cooking juices until cooked through.
- Meanwhile heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a separate frying pan, add the courgette noodles and saute for 1-2 minutes. Remove from the heat, divide between two plates and top with a piece of sea bass.
- Add the lime juice, zest and coriander to the cooking juices and whisk to combine then drizzle over the sea bass. Serve with a lime wedge.